Wednesday, May 6, 2009

week 15

Assigment-
to fix up our website and to link a picture on to our blog that makes are website conncet better to our blog.
Craft- I choose the same link for my website profile picture that I have for my blog picture just to give it a more uniformed look. So that the people who visit my site can make that connection
concept- for my actual website i really did not make major changes i thought it looked okay.
composition- i arranged my web site with the page about me in the front and then I had the lincoln project for the second page. Our second mashup for the third page the comic strip we did for the 4th page. Then the final page was of my slide show.
concept- my i web is about me and the art pieces we have done through out the semester in art 100.

1 comment:

  1. Craft- Your website definitely is easy to read. The black text with the beige background offers a peaceful simplicity that is often overlooked in websites. The green headings help add variety while the dark blue sides of the website are a nice touch. A really like how even though there is a lot of different colors (dark blue, green, white, and black), it's done in a subtle, more subdued way. It is not loud and obnoxious but rather calm--I like!

    Composition- Every blog entry that I looked at has a picture to go along with your text. I think this is a major bonus for you because it makes readers want to see more, which is what you want for your website. Even cooler is that a lot of the entries even had two pictures. Your website is really easy to browse through and the picture that links to your other website is very helpful. It makes me want to see more of your work.

    Concept- The purpose of this website is to show readers her artwork throughout the course of a semester. Through blog entries, art projects, and website design, she is given the opportunity to learn more about visually communicating messages to other people. This website is well though out, easy to read, and has her own unique pawprint. The biggest advantage of this website over others is the pictures she posted every week; they really add a lot of flavor to her content.

    ReplyDelete